NEGATIVE RETURNS APPROXIMATE PRICING
This information is for final ‘UK Film Lab’ negative returns and is provided to give an approximate idea of how much your negative returns will cost. Please note we can’t provide specific per-client estimates because postal prices in the UK vary according to a combination of package dimensions and weight. We will package your negatives in the most cost-effective but safe way possible.
All of the services shown are via UK Royal Mail and are based on prices as of 18th July 2016, which are subject to change at short notice. For negative returns we can invoice you in £GBP only, via a PayByLink invoice which we will email to you. Unfortunately, due to prohibitive fees, we cannot invoice you via PayPal or accept payment via other currencies.
Our prices are set to cover our postage and packaging costs. Postage and packaging costs are calculated individually once your negatives are weighed, but as a rough guide:
Within the UK:
* 2nd class standard starts from £4.82 approximately. This is for a small number of negatives. Due to the dimensions of the sleeves these fit into a larger envelope that Royal Mail classify as ‘small parcel’.
* Signed for (Signature on delivery) starts from £5.92 approximately
* Special Delivery (Guaranteed Next Day) starts from £8.85 approximately
International Delivery – Europe:
* Standard delivery within Europe ranges from £5.50 to £15.25 approximately
* Tracked/Signed delivery* within Europe ranges from £12 to £18.50 approximately
International Delivery – Rest of the World:
* Standard delivery from £7.00 approximately
* Tracked & Signed delivery* from £14 approximately
*Please note: not all countries offer a full Tracked & Signed service. Some countries such as Norway only have a ‘signed’ delivery service available.
Larger volumes of negatives will be priced on an individual basis and a courier delivery may be most effective.