We need YOU!
Beginning on 7th May, we will enter our beta testing phase, lasting 6 weeks. What does that mean?
It means that we’re now asking for 10 photographers (from UK & Europe) to work with us on our journey towards full opening in order that we can streamline our service and build it around the needs of our users. Please read the following carefully to find out how to take part. Spaces will be allocated on a first come/first served basis.
What’s in it for me?
1. For the duration of the testing period, you get to take advantage of cheaper prices- our beta testing prices are a third lower than our full pricing. So you get cheap developing/scanning AND great-looking scans….that combination doesn’t usually exist!
2. With each order you submit, we’ll provide you with feedback on how your film turned out. Don’t worry, we’re not going to critique your shots, just let you know how your exposures were and whether there’s anything you can do that will produce a better negative for the scanner to work with.
3. You’ll get the opportunity to contribute to the development of the lab during these exciting early stages!
I like the sound of this. If I was to take part, what would it involve?
1. You would have to commit to sending us a minimum of 15 rolls of film by the end of the 6 week period. This is really important because in order to get the most out of this phase we need to be processing and scanning more than just one or two rolls per user.
2. We’d like you to give us feedback. We’ll send you a feedback form by email that you can use to tell us what you thought was good, whether there’s anything you think could be done better, and any other suggestions for us.3. Please be aware that we are currently only offering a colour service. We will be launching b&w in the near future, therefore we cannot accept any b&w film during this phase.
3. Please be aware that we are currently only offering a colour service. We will be launching b&w in the near future, therefore we cannot accept any b&w film during this phase.
If all of this sounds good to you, then to take part all you need to do is email us directly at email@example.com stating that you’d like to be one of our beta testers and telling us whereabouts you live. We’ll email through a UK Film Lab beta tester order form which contains the pricing specific to this beta phase, and it gives instructions on how to submit your film to us. Once you have received the order form from us, please check that you’re happy with the pricing and confirm with us by email that you are happy to take part.
We can’t wait to hear from you!